Translate This Blog

Monday, May 04, 2015

Is There Really an Evil Agenda?


As a prelude to this, I want to point something out. Look at this photo and I bet you can tell me without even thinking what brand it represents:







The other day, I read somewhere that every letter in the word "toyota" is in that symbol.

Image result for toyota symbol spells toyota

And that is kind of the point of this post. It is possible for images to be used in ways that we never even think about. And I'm not saying anything specific about the Toyota brand; I'm just using those images to prove a point.

Whether you are Christian or not, do you want to be manipulated? Matter of fact, I bet a lot of people who abstain from any kind of religion do so because they consider all religions a type of manipulation. In their opinion.

Anyway...

Have you ever heard about the "Illuminati Agenda"?

What a silly question. If you have internet, then you have more than heard. Or seen. But maybe you haven't been paying attention.

Have you heard how models, singers, and other celebrities are all being used in the agenda?

I have. For a long time, I thought it was all just another theory that conspiracy buffs had taken a shine to. Matter of fact, I was beginning to think of those people as being a little bit whacko.

Then I just kept seeing more and more of the same kinds of photos.

The one/eye thing:
"Pop's new phenomenon" Lana Del Rey on the cover of Lolcat magazine hiding one eye and showing who she's down with.leadspotm0215The sign is even on the cover of a random magazine on psychology. leadspotm0613
Image result for illuminati hand signs and what they mean


The diamond hands thing:

Image result for illuminati hand signs triangle Image result for illuminati hand signs triangle Image result for illuminati hand signs and what they mean


And what I always thought was just an "okay" thing:

Image result for illuminati hand signs and what they mean  Image result for illuminati hand signs and what they mean

Then all that gets a little freaky when they're mixed up:

Image result for illuminati hand signs and what they mean

The "kitten" imagery:

Azelia Banks' photoshoot for Playboy magazine is all about Beta Kitten Programming. She is dressed in feline print (representing Kitten programming), the stool is in feline print. And, to make this extra clear, there's a cat on her head.   Image result for illuminati kitten imagery


And why is she wearing a baphomet?

Image result for illuminati hand signs and what they mean

And the quotes attributed to certain celebrities:


To tell the truth, I didn't need to see all of this to know that there is an agenda. There is and has been from the days that Satan went into rebellion against God. My problem was that I was blinded to how real and aggressive the Enemy has become. And I'm not as worried about people in the entertainment business because I can choose not to hear or see them. Maybe it's the people we spend time with daily we need to be worried about. After all, those are the people who can have more influence on us.

So what do you think? Is all of this stuff just a figment of the imaginations of the folks who are concerned?

I can be aware of things like this, but it's not Satan's agenda I'm going to focus on too much. I'm more concerned with the end game, and I'm not too bothered by it because I know that God has already won the battle. But I do need to be aware and discerning. Fear and ignorance are the two greatest blindfolds there are.

I am going to remember what the Word has to say:

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. (John 4:1-6)

Peace
--Free

No comments: