Translate This Blog

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Watch but don't Jump

A lot of people are saying that we are living, if not in the end times, close to the edge of those times. I'm a believer.

The thing is, I don't think that we Christians should get too wrapped up in the mania. We need to be witnessing to others about the Gospel, no matter what times we are living in. Still, it's hard not to take notice of things that are happening around us that seem to signal something.

To me the biggest sign of all is that people don't want to hear about any of this. I mentioned the CERN issue to a relative and remarked that this is the kind of thing we should all be discussing more - and not who wore what to the Grammys. The response: crickets.

What do you think? Are any of you experiencing a sense of, I don't know - something? As if we are entering into a greater need for prayer? 

Call me crazy, but I do feel as if time is running short. But I think that we need to be hopeful, not afraid. We need to be more eager than ever to share the Gospel. Are you? I am, I can tell you that.


And because I saw this other video right after... ~sigh~




Peace
--Free

No comments: